Since I’ve been avoiding processed snack foods this past week- that meant no morning granola bar at my desk while I worked. so long Nature Valley fruit and nut bars 😦
Anyone else find themselves in the perpetual granola bar loop? I feel like I was substituting a meal a day with some sort of pre-packaged snack and that’s gotta stop.
Also; I have to go grocery shopping soooo bad so don’t judge me for the kinda weird ingredients in these meals.
alright alright; without further delay…
Breakfasts in a hurry:
- 1/2 cup plain oats
- 1/4 of a raw Granny Smith apple
In the blue container:
- Leftover raw peanut and granola mixture from my last hike
- Raw Walnuts
- Bear Naked chocolate granola
At work I put 1 cup of water in the mason jar, microwaved for 2.5 minutes and mixed in the toppings. 👍🏼 you could definitely just mix all the toppings in the mason jar and make it a one-jar meal; but I prefer to keep my toppings separate- just a personal preference.
- Frozen pineapple chunks
- Small handful of raw spinach
- Two tablespoons of mandarin oranges.. mine were from a can, in light syrup… you win some you lose some 😬 #sugarsugarsugar
- Big splash of strawberry lemonade
- 1/4 raw avocado
I put all the ingredients right into my magic bullet cup and blend til creamy and wonderful.